The example designs for the M.2 M-key Stack FMC are released open source under the MIT license and maintained on Github. We strongly encourage community contributions to the example designs.
|Multi-cam ZynqMP and Hailo-8 AI Acceleration Demo
Multi-cam ZynqMP and Hailo-8 AI Acceleration Demo
This example design demonstrates a multi-camera YOLOv5 implementation that runs on the Zynq UltraScale+ and the Hailo-8 AI accelerator. The M.2 M-key Stack FMC is used to connect one or two Hailo-8 AI accelerators in M.2 M-key form factor, as well as the RPi Camera FMC and 4x Raspberry Pi Camera Module 2. The example design can be built for a few different Zynq UltraScale+ development boards (see below).
Supported carrier boards
The Git repo contains an example design for each of the following carrier boards.
- AMD Xilinx ZCU104 Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- AMD Xilinx ZCU106 Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- TUL PYNQ-ZU Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- Digilent Genesys-ZU Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- Avnet UltraZed EV Carrier Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
The designs for some of these boards are limited to 2x cameras and some of them can only support 1x Hailo-AI module. For more information about these limitations, refer to the reference design documentation.